Pages

13 August 2015

Lips Issue: Yuriko Shiratori

My first Lips Issue release for this vector series. She is Yuriko Shiratori, I really like her lips. I first found her on the Japanese Live-Action movie Kamen Rider Den-O with the character of Hana. I love her character and her looks so after many years I made her one vector fanart.

I am finding models on movies, live-action drama, and other resources to find for the best model for my artwork series, my own personal preference. If you have a suggestion for my vector series you can comment it below so that I can take it into consideration.

Done in Adobe Illustrator finished last December 04, 2014. This time I am bit by bit doing some of my own style and this is still a realism vector. I had more time to work with the details on her clothes.

If you like this artwork, you can find the higher resolution on my deviantart account named Lips Issue: Yuriko Shiratori

Feel free to also to like my facebook page KyouFactory, this is my most updated page for my artwork development, I even posted some WIP (Work In Progress) artwork there, so you can see how it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment